Book Keeping and Accounting Franchise in UK for Sale
on a growing network of bookkeepers and accountants across the UK.
Opportunities are available to join the Accountants Team.
The business provides bookkeeping and financial outsourcing to small businesses and embraces today’s technology to deliver that service.
The heads of agreement are as follows
1) There will be a Franchise Agreement.
2) You will have a clearly defined exclusive territory based on Postcodes.
3) You will trade under the name of Accounts and Taxation Centre.
4) The Franchise Fee will be initial cost of £10k up front
5) The baseline for profit split between franchisee 80% and Franchisor 20%. Profits will be determined and paid monthly subject to available funds.
6) In the event that the franchise is subsequently sold the addition in gross recurring fees above the baseline @ 1.5 plus any increase in net assets will be split in the ratio of 80% Franchisee/ 20% Franchisor. We understand this is the classic method of valuing an accountancy business and may well seek an independent valuation.
7) The Franchisee will provide all working capital requirements
Highlights of this franchise include:
- Full training is given
- Full mailshot and telesales launch
- Full start-up package including stationery, all software, Insurance, Practising and membership Certificate
- Ongoing Training
- Access to central database
- 15 clients to start with
Accountancy and Bookkeeping are essential business services. The market is huge, recession-proof and won’t go away. Once your business is established you will enjoy regular income from a steady client base. With full support offered by the franchisor you can continue to build a secure, successful business.
Reasons for selling:
There are other Accountancy and Bookkeeping franchises available but they tend to be higher priced and requiring expensive premises. Our client is of the view that with the right professional approach and a qualified back office doing the technical work then you can grow a client base by using your marketing and selling skills. A lower cost option is available for franchisees not requiring such intensive marketing and launch support.
Software (Annual Cost: £1,000)
1: Payroll Software
2: Accounts software
3: Book-Keeping Software
Insurance (Annual Premier: £1,200)
1: Professional Indemnity Insurance
Membership & Practising Certificate (Annual Cost: £1,000)
15 clients to start with
Contact us for further information